Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sneaky Snakes

See this attempted delivery notice? I was all excited thinking I had a package waiting at the post office for me, when I noticed that I for some reason needed to call an 800 number. Then, I flipped the notice over and discovered that not only was it a fake delivery notice, it was Verizon trying to trick me by telling me a free cell phone was waiting to be shipped to me and all I have to do is call to have it delivered and it's mine. Oh, and sign a two year contract, and a whole lot of other fine print I didn't bother reading.

The hilarious thing is, the free phone in question was a flip phone! Verizon, if you're trying to win me back, at the very least offer me some kind of smart phone.

The fact is, I have an iphone now Verizon, and I am never going back.

No comments:

Post a Comment