Saturday, January 23, 2010

On-Again

Dear Running,

I know that things haven't exactly been great between us lately. I could blame the weather, my hectic schedule, the fact that the honey moon period hasn't quite worn off for me and hot-yoga. I guess what I'm trying to say is, it's not you, it's me.

Today though, today is what is was like months ago, when things were great, and we'd spend hours together, and I wouldn't get sick of it.

Let's get back together. I know that our relationship hasn't exactly been perfect. There has been more than one occasion where I've walked away for months at a time. The thing is though, I always come back. I may have flirted with kickboxing, or swimming, or even pilates, but they were just flings. They mean nothing to me now.

Nothing else makes me feel the way you do. You always take me back. I'll be better this time around. This time, everything will be different.

love,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment