Saturday, December 19, 2009

Snow Day.

As a certified type-a person, I don't often spend entire days in my pj's on the couch. But, every once in a while there's an excuse to make that happen. And a snow day is a great excuse.

It started snowing last night. Precisely and I left a holiday party in Sq. Hill and slipped our way back to Bloomfield. There was only one incidence of falling, and for the record it wasn't me. In a brilliant display of foresight for 2 am, we stopped at my place to pick up snow day essentials e.g. pj's and the waffle maker, then slid down the hill to Lawrenceville.

And today? Today has been all heated blankets, and waffles, and movies. And Halo. Which is something I will never be great at. Come June, I'll be moving into Precisely's loft, so there was a lot of discussion of how we'll be decorating the place, particularly the 3rd bedroom we're turning into a shared walk in closet. It's going to be dreamy.

Tomorrow I'll rejoin the real world. But spending a day staying warm and watching Liam Neeson punch kidnapping Europeans in the throat has been awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment