Happy New Year! I ushered in the new year at a cabin in West Virginia with friends, flannel, fires, several bottles of champagne, and little cell phone service. It was lovely.
Notable Quotes from New Years 2011-2012
"We might starve. STARVE!"
"It's been a long time since I've shot a gun."
"Ok, so we make a right on this road, and then we'll pass... and I quote... 'the old barn' on our right."
"This trip just turned into the Oregon Trail. We are now traveling at a GRUELING pace."
"I thought I saw a deer. Turns our it was a mailbox."
"We brought our composting!"
"I can't wait to buy bullets!"
While lost in the woods on a hike.
"Alright guys. I've seen enough horror movies to know that this is the point in which we should absolutely split up."
- "Are we gonna watch the ball drop?"
- "I think that's some kind of rule."
- "I've never seen it before."
- ::the whole group:: "EVER?!?!"
- "I've always been somewhere partying."
- "What's the verdict on the Hunstman daughters?"
- "The brunette is hot."
- "The brunette is really hot, she looks like her Dad."
When the caviar was served.
"We are seriously the fanciest cabin-folk around."