1. Read more fiction.
2. Plan, prepare, and cook a fancy multi-course dinner party for 10 of my friends, complete with paired wine.
3. Finish the Pittsburgh marathon with my best time ever. (4:30 would be awesome, but I'll settle for under 5 hours.)
4. Once a week, pick up the phone and call someone who isn't my Mom just to say hi and talk.
5. Visit my sister in Rome.
6. Buy a mega-bus ticket to a city I've never been to before, and go for a weekend.
7. Wear only the clothes I own that I love, and give away those I don't.
8. Increase philanthropic giving.
9. Get back to yoga.
10. Keep my houseplants alive.
2012 is going to be a good year. Though really, I could use a little more time, so if we could get an extension on the apocalypse, that would be great.