Monday, March 15, 2010

Artisan Cheese.

In taking our DINK-ness to new levels, Precisely and I signed up for a CSA which will start mid-June, basically at the same time as I move in.

A CSA (community supported agriculture) means that we pay a farm, and then for 24 weeks they deliver us fruits, vegetables, eggs, cheese, and honey. Precisely looks at this as being free food (his mental accounting), and I am excited for the fact that it's DELIVERED. I grocery shop about as often as I do laundry which is about once a month.

An excerpt from the gchat conversation around this purchase.


Me: all I have to say is this. ARTISAN CHEESES!

Precisely: SHUT UP!

Me: I WILL NOT. It says ARTISAN CHEESES.

Precisely: Where!

IS that in our package?

Is there cheese in my package? Do we pay extra for the artisan?



So yea, we're excited. Thanks http://www.pennscorner.com/index.php !!



No comments:

Post a Comment