- Though all of the food looked delicious, I can't say I was seriously inspired to cook. You know what inspires me to cook? All this running, which is making me hungry all. the. time.
- I jumped on the blogging bandwagon way late in the game. 2002? She wrote her blog in '02? You know what I was doing in '02? Freaking out over getting my drivers permit, and being 15, that's what I was doing.
- Amy Adams hair. Usually, her hair looks great. (she was one of the actresses who inspired me to go red) but I wasn't digging the cut in this movie. That was on purpose probably, but I still wasn't feeling it.
- She and her husband were all excited over having 900 sq. feet even though it meant moving to Queens. Bahaha, 900 sq. ft. I love cost of living in Pittsburgh.
- I find it very reassuring that Julia Childs can find true love and be happily married. My voice is not as annoying, and I already know how to cook some things. She could barely boil an egg when she first got married.
- Oh Paris, I miss you.
- I fear that if Julia ended up hating Julie's blog, my goal of making Brett Ehrlich fall in love with me over twitter, could potentially backfire...
- Brie really is the best cheese I've ever tasted.
- Maybe I will try making the Boeuf Bourguignon come winter, when I don't want to leave the apartment and am craving warm comfort food.